This section explains our guidelines regarding the use of our Brand Assets (logos, trademarks, etc).
Many of our Brand Assets are listed below so you can easily find the information you need. If use of a Brand Assets listed below is permitted, we explain the conditions for the permitted use and provide self-service instructions.
Any use of our Brand Assets in broadcast, such as in television of film production, must be approved by us in writing prior to use.
General guidelines that apply to all permitted uses of the Brand Assets:
- Don’t use Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Peaches Uniforms, inc.
- You may not present or feature the Brand Assets on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
- You must keep sufficient space around our Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
- You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
- Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Brand Assets.
- You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand Assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
- Use of the ® or the ™ attribution symbols with our Brand Assets must be used as shown on this page.
- Always use the correct logo artwork in the correct colors. i.e. Use the black text with light backgrounds and white text with dark backgrounds.
- Do not distort the Brand Assets size ratio. If Brand Assets need to be resized, resize in the appropriate proportions.
- Never modify or recreate the Brand Assets.
Med Couture Gold